At Foland, Wickens, Roper, Hofer & Crawford, P.C., we are proud to be trial lawyers. The members of our firm have tried hundreds of jury trials involving nearly every aspect of civil litigation, including large and complex cases. In addition to our trial practice, we provide experienced representation in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and counsel regarding lawsuit prevention.
We pride ourselves on our personal interaction with our clients and on handling each case as if it was our own – we feel there is no other way to represent a client. Our clients’ best interests are our objective.
Each of our Principals is AV-rated under the Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ process. Our firm is also a member of the invitation-only International Society of Primerus Law Firms. Primerus is a nationwide alliance of lawyers chosen on the basis of integrity, civility, quality of work, reasonableness of fees, continuing education, and community service.
Our attorneys are poised to provide our clients with exceptional trial lawyer service. Members of the firm have earned recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to the legal community, including the following:
Professional Memberships and Individual Awards
- The American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Outstanding Lawyers of America
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Missouri Supreme Court Committee on Civil Jury Instructions
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
- Super Lawyers
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- Best Lawyers in America
- Ben Ely, Jr. Award for Best Defense Lawyer in Missouri
- The Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar.”